Fish-Skin Info & News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fish-Skin Info & News

fish-skin.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kaweah

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DUDE

Kaweah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaweah   Kaweah Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 11:22 am

Went to the lake on saturday and monday, both days had about 12-13 lbs. fish for the most part between 4' to 18' water, basically just look for coves and bays full of shad. The best way to catch them for us is with worms, I did catch some on reaction baits. fish are full post spawn for the most part, main lake worked the best. biggest fish 4lbs but had solid fish both days. I tried every color,they all worked.
Back to top Go down
jase33

Kaweah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaweah   Kaweah Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:12 pm

fished kaweah on 4-27.went with the intentions to throw hudds and bbz all day.lake level was real good,lots of water.only had one follower all day.threw those baits everywhere.went in to greasy cove after 8 hours of swimbaits and picked up 10 d/s fish.party boats came in,couple flashers,not bad.water temp climbed to 71.
Back to top Go down
skid mark

Kaweah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaweah   Kaweah Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 12:58 pm

Went back up to the lake on friday and the water temp was a little lower, caught 2 decent fish, its warming up now though its probally wide open.
Back to top Go down
fish-skin.com
Admin
fish-skin.com

Kaweah Empty
PostSubject: Picking up, water levels stabilizing   Kaweah Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 11:18 am

The water levels have started to stabilize and the largemouth bite has started to pick up. Bass being caught on senkos & drop shot plastics while a few anglers report using jigs and spoons. Fish are beginning to mve up..
Back to top Go down
http://fishskinforums.forumotion.com
DUDE

Kaweah Empty
PostSubject: Kaweah   Kaweah Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:05 am

I went to the lake at sun up and started at the north corner of the DAm and caught a decent fish on a DD22. After that fished into greasy with no luck. Wanting just to get some fish in the boat ,we went to fish the dam just to catch some spots on a darter heads and caught some nice 2 pounders and some 1 1/4's. After that caught some here and there in 2 to 12 foot of water on senko's and such. fished pretty slow and threw swimbaits Hudd and some others alot of the day, only caught a few females, but they'll be here soon. I found 59 degree water later in the day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kaweah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaweah   Kaweah Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaweah
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fish-Skin Info & News :: Information & Reports :: Bass Reports-
Jump to: