Fish-Skin Info & News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fish-Skin Info & News

fish-skin.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

QUAGGA MUSSEL

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
stiles

QUAGGA MUSSEL Empty
PostSubject: QUAGGA MUSSEL   QUAGGA MUSSEL Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 10:58 pm

We as fishermen need to step up or the big city voters will stop are fishing from are boats completly!they are voting on Cachuma march 25 at 9:00 am . I heard they are thinking about clear lake as well. We will lose some lakes and this will make it easier for them to close other lakes in the future. Some elected officials do not care about fishing. We need to educate them on how many people love this sport and who they will hurt like are local boat dealers to small tackle stores. Get out there or write and tell them they cant just take a way of life away from us that easy.
Back to top Go down
CWEST

QUAGGA MUSSEL Empty
PostSubject: LAKE CLOSURES   QUAGGA MUSSEL Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:47 am

Hey Mike if you get names and addresses of where to send letters too and phone #'s to call i and everyone i know will call and or send letters to the right people. People that want to do this are a bunch of no fishing punks that do not understand that it is not just fishing but a way of life for alot of us Thanks for the info chad
Back to top Go down
DUDE

QUAGGA MUSSEL Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUAGGA MUSSEL   QUAGGA MUSSEL Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 11:29 am

Man this is real bummer. Cachuma is bad ass this time of year, the smallie's are probally biting good right now.
Back to top Go down
skid mark

QUAGGA MUSSEL Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUAGGA MUSSEL   QUAGGA MUSSEL Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 12:29 pm

If anyone has any ideas or thoughts on the subject that might help, please post it . I guess we need to start thinking outside the box.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

QUAGGA MUSSEL Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUAGGA MUSSEL   QUAGGA MUSSEL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

QUAGGA MUSSEL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fish-Skin Info & News :: Information & Reports :: BASS TALK-
Jump to: