Fish-Skin Info & News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fish-Skin Info & News

fish-skin.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

what are the best baits to throw on beds these days

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DUDE

what are the best baits to throw on beds these days Empty
PostSubject: what are the best baits to throw on beds these days   what are the best baits to throw on beds these days Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:47 pm

I still have the same stuff tied on in the spring basically for the last 10 years when it comes to bed fishing. Chartreuse gitzit, clear grub with silver flake,drop shot, swimbait Hudd or Bluegill, And some sort of creature bait. I have had good success with this but just wondering if there is something new out there I should try?
Back to top Go down
conradibigbass

PostSubject: HERE ARE SOME NEW BAITS YOU CAN TRY   what are the best baits to throw on beds these days Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 3:22 pm

PREDATOR WORMS NEW 5, 7, 9, INCH SWIMBAITS ARE REAL NICE AND YOU SHOULD GET SOME NICE BED FISH WITH THE 5 INCH.
PREDATOR WORMS ALSO HAS SOME GREAT CRAWDADS (ALOT LIKE THE HUDDLE BUG) AND 8 INCH LIZARDS.
I PERSONALLY THROUGH THE LIZARDS AT SUCCESS LAST YEAR AND THE BEDFISH ATE THEM UP.
Back to top Go down
bigbassbaits

PostSubject: Something Obtrusive   what are the best baits to throw on beds these days Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 1:14 pm

I like to really get the bait in their face this time of the year, and the more obnoxious the bait the more aggressive the bite. Its nice to really piss off momma this time of the year and watch her eat or peck the shit out of a nice big bright plastic bait weather it be a swimbait or a giant tube.
Back to top Go down
The Spookman

PostSubject: Re: what are the best baits to throw on beds these days   what are the best baits to throw on beds these days Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 7:00 pm

One go to bait for me is a small piece of a mathiolate trick worm on a drop shot or texas rigged. They hate this colr when on the bed. When fishing in muddy water in a area were I think they are bedding I use a whole worm (same color) texas rigged with a pegged 1/16 ounce weight. This works great in pressured water. Give it a try, you will be surprised.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bassin1a@homestead.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what are the best baits to throw on beds these days   what are the best baits to throw on beds these days Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what are the best baits to throw on beds these days
Page 1 of 1