Fish-Skin Info & News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fish-Skin Info & News

fish-skin.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

baits for lake success

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
conradibigbass

baits for lake success Empty
PostSubject: baits for lake success   baits for lake success Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 11:42 am

hey does any body know of any good baits to throw at success this time of year. i have not been there for almost a year. are the fish moveing up yet any info will help, thanks
Back to top Go down
CWEST

PostSubject: Re: baits for lake success   baits for lake success Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 2:00 pm

I can tell you this they are dropping the lake alot it took 12 lbs to win a tournament on sunday. Once the lake stops dropping thing will get real good
Back to top Go down
bigbassbaits

PostSubject: Lake Success   baits for lake success Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 2:04 pm

What Haters!
Back to top Go down
DUDE

PostSubject: Lake Success   baits for lake success Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 12:12 am

This time of year there are a ton of different ways to catch fish that are effective, If it was me with the water dropping like it is I would probally be throwing crankbaits alot and just keep moving all day and hitting the same spots over and over. Thats as of right now, next week I might do something different just depends on the mood of the fish. Don't get stuck on one thing, its a small body of water and these fish have seen everything, think outside of the box. With the water dropping I would think the crankbait would be a good choice and those big ones sometimes suspend in the trees so don't be scared to crank it right in the middle of them or a swimbait. Good luck and remember nothing is ever definite in the world of bass fishing, way too many variables. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jase33

PostSubject: Re: baits for lake success   baits for lake success Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 3:49 pm

your right it all depends on the fish.the water level also.if you can get up past the bridge the steep bank on the right going in is real good on lipless cranks this time of year.kincaid cove as well.lot of grass back there to rip a bait though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: baits for lake success   baits for lake success Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

baits for lake success
Page 1 of 1